Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Surprise Baby Shower!

Yoo Hoo ! A Baby Shower ! For ME !!! God only knows I've been waiting for this for such a while... at one point I thought my Dad has either too busy/lazy to plan something, or has forgotten about it. Of course, my Mom wouldn't let the latter happen (thru carefully dropped hints ;-)
Anyways, my Dad started going to the gym in the past week, and I knew something was going on (he hasn't exercised in a loooong while, and it shows!). Then, one day Shanti called and asked for his number (to plan the party). My Mom and I immediately sensed something cooking. But it still turned out to be quite a surprise.
In the evening my Dad planned to take us to the mall for shopping. Then he said he had agreed for a quick game of pool with Srihari. So we stopped at the entertainment room on the 5th floor, and there it was. A room full of friends, with the room decorated with balloons n banners. I was so thrilled, and so was my Mom. I knew this since she didn't even notice all the kicking I was doing :-)

My Mom - All Jazzed up Cutting the cake together Stuffing the cake!
My Mom went down to change into a sari. Dad's cousin Mamta got a wonderful fruit-cake, which my Mom didn't waste any time to cut!

Though I was having fun listening to all the chit-chat... what I was really waiting for, was to go home and see all the gifts for me :-)

IIMB ppl - Sameer (on left) and Prashant (on right) with my Dad Cracking jokes and having fun After everyone left. From right-Ravi, Krishna with his li'l Shruti, Srini & Shanti

From left-Rajesh, Mamta, Minakshi's son Kush, my Dad, my Grand-Ma, my Mom, Madhu's son Sumanth, Minakshi, Shanti, Aditi, Madhu, Puneeta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home