Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Monday, March 28, 2005

'god-bharai' rasm

Everyone got together again just the next day for the 'god-bharai' rasm. It was an all-girls party, except that my Dad also decided to work from home that day ;-)

Everyone who gathered for the function. From left, Twinkle, Minakshi & her son Kush, my Mom, Kavya, my Grand-Ma, Rushali, Aparajita's daughter Arya, Shanti and her li'l Shruti, Aparajita Anjali, Twinkle, my Mom and Shanti My Mom and Dad, sitting for the rasm

My Mom, Dad and Grand-Ma The whole crowd, with my Dad in the middle Arya impresses everyone with her wonderful old hindi songs, while her Mom Aparajita looks on

Minakshi and her son Kush enjoying the Antakshari More fun while playing Antakshari


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home