Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Monday, March 31, 2008

It smells like khatai

As a foodie, I'm always on the lookout for foodstuff my parents hide from me. These days I've discovered a new way to find out if there's something of interest to me. Poke my nose. Literally.
My sense of smell is smelling trouble my mom n dad. Now, when Dad is secretely savoring his special khatai, I'll come around and suddenly give a huge smile and shout "It smells like khatai...". And when Dad gives a surprised look and vigorously denies, I go close to his face and say, "It smells like khatai Dad... open your mouth please... let me check".
Yes, khatai, srikhand, chocolates and plenty more. When I 'smell' blood, I pounce on the opportunity :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home