Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ria turns Two !!!

Watching 'Life on a farm' and singing Old McDonald is my fav fav activity... and on my second b'day Mom n Dad turned it into reality!
On Saturday we drove to the Olde Fogie Farm at Marietta in PA, and spent an amazing 2-days playing with animals, basking in the sun, milking the goats, feeding the calf and lambs - simply having a grrreat time!
More stories later, but here are some pics...
Ria Turns Two!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 30, 2007 1:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ria,

wish u a hap hap happy b'day from me to you .. may your every wish come true
There'll be toy, balloons and prizes for you ...
lots of animals in all sizes ... birthday cake with ice cream too
May all your other birthdays be as hap, hap, happy as the one you had ...

Lots of love,
Meha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home