Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I have wheels!

Last two weeks I've got wheels!
We got a new small bicycle for me, with training wheels. At first I struggled to push the pedals. Also, I was so used to being able to pedal back, but in this bicycle pedaling back applies brake, which completely confused me.
But finally I got it, and started cycling around within the apt. Am still getting a hang of it, but it's so much fun to be able to do what I see everyone doing these days.
 
The second set of wheels I got were on my scooter. I had it for a while, but was hardly able to run on it. But this week my Mom and Dad took me to the boardwalk, and after struggling initially, I got it! I really GOT IT !!!.... Yuppie!!!... There I went, "Fast fast Daddy, Super-Fast"!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 15, 2008 11:03:00 PM, Blogger Prac said...

wow!! ria u've got wheels!! enjoy d rides..!!
Love,
Ranu bua!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home