Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Fun-time with Grand-Ma

It's fun to have Grand-Ma around. It seems she's brought good weather with her... it's become much more warm and pleasant since she's arrived. When we first went to Liberty State Park, it was still on the colder side.

My Dad, Mom and Grand-Ma, at the Liberty State Park by the Hudson River My Mom & Grand-MaAt the Abondoned Railway Station within the Park


But later it got warmer, and we started going out for evening walks by the Hudson River.



Celebrating Yello Enjoying tea by the riverside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home