Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

So Many CNTs !

My CNTs (Cool New Things) that happened this week:

  • Did my first forward roll without any help - I think it happened accidentally or something, I couldn’t do it again when Mom saw me and asked me to do it again
  • I learnt how to do a ‘Turnaround’
  • Viraj and I run on the boardwalk chasing the ‘birdies’
  • I saw the fireworks in the Hudson River and enjoyed the ‘lights’ in the ‘sky’ thoroughly
  • My mom left me in the bathroom for 30 seconds to get something, during which I somehow managed to climb into the tub where water was running, and started playing, soaking my diaper and dress completely!
  • I went and fetched Papa’s blackberry when he couldn’t find it (really!)
  • Mom’s phone was on silent, and I was playing with it when Papa’s call came – I saw his picture light up on phone-screen, so I went and gave the phone to Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home