Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

So much new !!!

Look at my new look !!!
More pics soon to come :-)

Smiling away to glory, while on our way back

(Can you guess what's different?)

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ria riddhi masi here,
hope u r keepin ur parents on their toes. ur so pretty unlike ur mom... lol. so priya how r u n abhi?iam sure fully busy with ria.
awaitin ur mail,
keep in touch,
take care,
bie
riddhi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home