Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ria @ Liberty

Now, which one of these buildings should I buy out first? Today I got to go to Liberty Park... and hang out with the kids!!!
Wish we could stay there longer... but as soon as my mommy and daddy spotted a few insects flying around, it was time to head back!

Mom… I want to play… now !Having fun under the sun

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 01, 2005 8:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable little sweetheart,
a big hug from me....

love,
benny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home