Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ria's Day Out

Today was my suprise Baby's Day Out. Mom n Dad took me first to the Central Park Zoo - my first visit to meet the more interesting species of this world. There I saw the seals, penguins, a variety of monkeys, lots of birdies, polar bears, iguana and many more. Here are some pics from that day:



We were there for quite a few hours... by the time we left the zoo I was tired and went to sleep. Just outside the Central Park my Mom saw one of the many street portrait artists, and since I was sleeping, used this opportunity to get a portrait done for me (cheater!)

We later went shopping in the city, and I had a ball hiding behind curtains and stacks of clothes.

While catching the Path from World Trade Center, we witnessed the 5000 odd bikers riding through NYC as a rememberance to 9/11 firefighters. I obviously love bikes:

Overall, a superb day for me, especially since I enjoyed all this time with my Mom n Dad :-)

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 18, 2006 5:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ria........kitni badi ho gayi hai!!!
U look really cute Riyu...luv u,
bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home