Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Friday, April 29, 2005

World ! Here I come !!!

After a lot of chit-chatting from the comforts of my mother's tummy, I finally decided to 'descend' to this world on April 29th, exactly on my due date. While the whole story is pretty long, and as my Dad says - impossible to ever put in words, here are some pictures of how I look...

My First Snap, 10 Min after being born First Pic with Family - Grand-Ma, Mom, Dad, Grand-Pa (talking to my other Grand-Pa)

In my Mom's armsFirst Pic with Mom n DadWith mom & Dr. Shih, who brought me into this world!
MeMe

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 04, 2005 1:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U look like a little princess.....well obviously after all whose ur masi...
love u lotszzzzzzzzzzz....
saw ur pics....but then dying to hug u & kiss u....
masi misses u ria....
Nisha Masi

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 6:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ria u look really pretty '' jus like ur mom.. me n ur mom were friends in college. we ve had a super time together.. waitin to meet both of u. God bless..

 
At Thursday, May 19, 2005 1:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ria darling....my Cutie……Sweetiee…..Honey…Love….Sweetheart…..dearie…..u r so gorgeous, adorable, stunning, beautiful, amazing….jus like ur mom…..hey!...im ur mom’s friend….. know wht?....even my name is priya…. Im still in search of words to describe u…words r hardly enuf...tht doesnt mean we shud nt say them....love u lots dear…jus waiting to c u & ur mom beside(of course not to forget ur Dad)….u r blessed to have them as ur parents……. God has showered his blessings & love unto u…..i wish & pray for it to remain forever…
With loads of luv & kisses
Urs
priya masi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home