Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

More smiles

Tirchhi nazro waali… Laughing time…. For a long time I didn't even know what a 'smile' was. First I started to open my eyes and see the world. Now I'm finally begninning to understand what a smile is - a true expression of happiness.
Babies pick up other people's expressions fast. So it's little surprise that what I like to do now, is what I see on everyone's face whenever they look at me - Smile !:-)

Btw... today's is also by Grand-parents' wedding anniversary... Grand-Ma reached Indore just in time... have fun everyone !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home