Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

My New Toys

Well, they aren't exactly new. But earlier on I never used to like sitting in these. For past few days I've got more comfortable with my swing and bouncer... (to my parent's utter relief!)
Here's me getting used to them...

Now what the heck are these? Artificial fishes, to excite me???Hmm… this isn't as bad as I thought it would be!This is fun mommy!Come'on.. You should also get one like this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home