Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Monday, October 02, 2006

First Day @ School !!!

Hola ! Today morning I was in for a big surprise when Mom and I also got ready with Dad and went down to the car with him. It was an excellent sunny day, and Dad put the top of the car down, and shot me with his camcorder while Mom brought me to the car and put me in my car seat. I didn't understand the reason behind all this fuss, till Dad stopped in front of KinderCare and took me inside. There I met a bunch of friends my age, and saw a lot of toys around. The sweet Ms. Bertha placed me on a table along with other kids and gave me some juice and yummy cheese biscuits for snacks. I just about started to enjoy my time when I noticed that Mom and Dad (who were waving at me a minute back) had vanished!

Yo! Then onwards I cried, made friends, played, slept, vomitted, cried some more - all within a couple of hours. And then suddenly out of nowhere Mom and Dad emerged from the door (again with a camcorder!)... Mom came and hugged me, and did not leave me till we reached home. Later Dad quitely told me that she missed me even more than I missed her ;-).
At home it was party time - I danced for the next half-hour while having lunch, and things look good again.

Now, if only tomorrow did not come.....

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 06, 2006 3:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ria,

I am the wife of one of your dad's colleagues(arun)...and a big fan of your blog...

I must say u r a very pretty, cute and a happening kid..(touchwood!)..u don't know how many time have u brought a smile to my face when i see ur pic or read abt ur CNTs!!!...

I must tell u how lucky u r that u have parents who are capturing your day -to-day growing up in a timeless manner.....

grt going..keep posting...

will wait for u to take up ur dad's job of writing!!:)

lots a love
priyanka

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006 4:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first day at school... u get to go in a convertible and mum's gleaming.. and dads thinkin of retiring and taking up photography full time... and ur teachers are all ga-ga-ga over you (for reasons we will keep within ourselves for the time being ;) and you hav tons n tons of new frns.. and u have lots of new activity.. sounds like a lot to most of us.. i know its jus another day for you.. go ria go!!! go conquer the world!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home