Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ria finds her DreamWorld at SeaWorld!

Yesterday and todays have been extra-special for me... I've found the love of my life - Shamu! No, it's not the name of our neighbour's son (or servant - whatever!)... it's the name of the Killer Whale at Sea World at San Deigo, and I've had awesome fun seeing Shamu's amazing shows (so much so that even after the third time we watched the show, I was ready to return though Dad was thoroughly bugged by then!)

Anyways, here are a few pics from my new DreamWorld (click on the thumbnail below to view the album)

The second biggest highlight was touching and playing with dolphins... oohhh, they're so rubbery!

Rest - the penguins, seals, sea-lions, polar bears, white whales, pet show were also interesting... but I enjoyed more at the Kid's playhouse where Mom and I jumped on the army-net, ran around on bridges and came tumbling down together on slides.

I hope I'll be back at SeaWorld soon... to meet my friends and new-found love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home