Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Tam

Yes, I'm finally picking up another language - Tamil. Since Nani came here last month, Mom's finally got someone that she can use her Tamil on. And of course, it helps them share secrets openly at home since Dad doesn't have a clue!

So today when Mom & Nani started speaking in Tamil, I didn't understand everything, but did say "yenna-maa"... Dad was quite shocked :-)

Hopefully, in the next year or so, I'll start naturally following my 'hi' with "eppadi-kire"...

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Prac said...

What yaar Ria......no updates bout ur times with Anya till now......I can understand u r pretty busy playing wid ur darling sis....but still we wud want a glimse into all that.....

 
At Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Prac said...

What yaar Ria......no updates bout ur times with Anya till now......I can understand u r pretty busy playing wid ur darling sis....but still we wud want a glimse into all that.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home