Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

First Two Days - In Pictures (2)

Some more photos of mine
My dad just can't help but keep clicking :)


In my swaddle - nothing else feels more like 'home' :)In my first Bassinet. It says, I'm a Sanghvi Girl :)In my Grand-Ma's armsMy Car SeatLooking Smart!


Most memorable amongst these is the one in my car seat. I was so excited to finally get out of the dull hospital environment and ride with my family. But it took 15 min for my parents to go to the nurse and verify that I'm being 'placed correctly' and will be 'safe' while driving. I was getting so impatient ! But finally the wait was worth the ride. Instead of cutting across Manhattan, my dad drove around Manhattan's border on FDR Drive along the East River, and then drove up the West Highway by the Hudson River, before getting into the Holland Tunnel. My first glimpses of NYC were totally breath-taking. I have a feeling life is going to be fun around here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home