Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

First week at School

School is slowly turning out to be fun. By Friday my crying time reduced to 15min after Mom left me. Everyday I first meet Ms Pinky (Mom tells me she's the Director, but I just like shouting 'Pinny'!), Ms Sam and Ms Bertha. I've made plenty friends - Tally, Ann, Logan, Sophie with whom I sit and have breakfast and snacks. I even have my own cot where I take a nap when I feel sleepy. I go out and ride the car and enjoy the slides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home