Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Family Time !

More pics with family. I just love to see the sparkle in everyone's eyes when they hold me. Like I said before, I like to keep my eyes closed... but every now and then I'll get a quick glimpse of what's going on.


In my Grand-Ma's armsWith Mamta and RajeshAll of USBetween Grand-Ma & Grand-PaMy Mom trying to place me appropriately for a pic. She loves to pose!Are we look-alikes?They say I'm their real flower :-)After placing me in my car-seat for the first timeWith my Dad, back at home. The first time he took a diaper out for me


Apart from my Mom and Dad, you'll see Grand-Ma and Grand-Pa (my Dad's parents). There is also a pic of my Dad's cousin - Mamta and her husband Rajesh, who came to see me in the hospital. I was so happy to see them here ! Extended family is so rare in US - had we been in India I'd have hoards of cousins/uncles/aunts around me... and I'd be the Center of Attention (which, like all girls, I LOVE!)

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 02, 2005 11:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Planet EARTH Dear RIA !

It was a lovely sight to see U with ur parents and uncle/aunt. Wish we were there to hold u as a budding flower. Hope to see u as a blossomed flower atleast. Have a great life dear RIA !!!

- Ramesh Khater

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 12:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ria !!!

This is Shitiz(Appu)....

Love and affection to u as u come as a blessing to ur parents....
I havn't told my parents about u.. i m sure they'll be overjoyed listening to that.

U have filled our lives with joy and pleasure..

God Bless U dear...

-Shitiz Khanna
Delhi, India

 
At Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:38:00 AM, Blogger @nu$h@ said...

Hey ria/rhea/riya.....

welcome to the world of blogs n bloggers... n congratulations..to u guys.....

that is one sweet bundle of joy...

have a great time

anusha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home