Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

MyBest

After more than a week of making everyone sweat to get one 'clean' shot of my smile, Mom and Dad finally succeeded today. Dad was playing with me and making me laugh, while Mom quitely came from behind and clicked this pic :-)

The Smiling RIA

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 03, 2005 1:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww !!! Ria is soooo cute !! and your smile .. is a million dollar smile.
Ria, I am constantly updating myself on the first's in your life.

Daddy is doing a fantastic job of updating. Give lots of love to Mummy dear.

Lots of love and hugs and kisses,
Shipra Bua.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home