Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

I'm ONE !!!

Midnight's my fav time to play, and at 12:50 when I was playing with my Dad, my Dad suddenly got up and started dancing and singing "Happy Birth day to you". Then we danced our way to Mom & Grand-Ma. Grand-Ma was like 'kya? ek mahina ho gaya!'. Mom was too sleepy (I've kept her awake for 2 straight days now) to celebrate - so she repeated "happy b'day" and promptly crashed on the bed.
I feel today will need another post later :-)

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 30, 2005 12:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ria....
The world seems even more beautiful since ur a part of it now.....
Nisha Masi

 
At Monday, May 30, 2005 10:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ria..
i just came here while blog surfing, and i think you are the cutest and prettiest baby ive ever seen! :):) and happy birthday :)
p.s. ria is my favourite name!

mukta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home