Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Saying bye to Grand-Pa

'Dada... tussi na jao' is what I've been wanting to say for the last few days. But despite all my whining and crying, today he flew back to India.
As he was locking his last suitcase, we realized that we've been so busy since I was born, that we haven't even clicked a single pic of all five of us together. Immediately Dad set to work :

V 5 ! - On the day Grand-Pa was leavingWith Grand-Ma & Grand-PaV 3



Leaving for the airportAt the airportExpressing my displeasure at his leaving :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home