Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Things I'm learning...

Today morning Dad decided to make a list of all the things I can say and do. So I put up my worst tantrums, and ignored everything he said and just ran around the house. Later in the evening he took us to B&N again and spent a lot of time with me playing and reading me stories... so I finally decided to give him what he was looking for.
I started by telling him all the parts of my body - hand, leg, fingers, thumb, toes, knee, elbow, head, nose, eyes, lips, cheek, neck, ears, teeth and hair. Then I said pointed out book, light, bhaiya, jiji.
Next I called out names of all my friends in school.
While driving I pointed out car, keys, car-seat, tree, grass, flowers, leaf, birdie, doggy, moon
Later at home I followed by pointing out all the household things - tv, chair, table, yummy, sofa, bed, shower, soap, eee (for tooth-brush), dress, shoes, sox, pant, jacket, wire.
I also made the right sounds for all the animals: bow-bow for dog, meow for cat, oink-oink for pig, tik-tik for horse, quak quak for duckie...

Now I just need to figure out everything my mom and dad talk about :-)

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 16, 2006 3:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dunno how dads 4getting one of the first few words u said which of course was 'mama' =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home