Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Chennai.. then on to Indore....

On 15th, we landed in Chennai around midnight, and I met Nana and Gaurav Mama at the airport... I immediately recognized them!
At home I met Nani, Dadasa and Dadisa... and had a fanstastic time playing with Mama...


Today we flew to Indore via Mumbai...
In Indore I met dada, dadi, Sakshi, tauji & taiji... and Sunny chacha, Ranu bua... and masasa & masisa...
In the beginning I was very reluctant to go near anyone... but well, things change quickly :-)

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 10, 2008 5:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home