Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Keeping Mom on her toes... for my toes...

Mom cut nails of my fingers yesterday, but then got busy in other household chores. Today when she was talking to my nani, I was fiddling among her things in her drawer. I spotted the nail-cutter, took it out and sat down near Mom - trying to use it on my toes. Mom's expressions were worth seeing (as always!)... she immediately cut my toe-nails also, murmuring '... how could she..... keeps me on my toes...... doesn't leave any room for incompleteness....... ms. monk...... '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home