Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Shagnik is back, but things have changed...

My fav 'uncle' in NY has always been Shagnik - Shagnik & Ruchika are our next door neighbours and very close friends of Mom n Dad. When I was a kid ('laugh laugh'!) I used to run to his apartment and shout 'Nik'... slowly the Nik turned to Shagnik... and 'masi' turned to 'Ruchika masi'... Even while they were gone to India past month I'd go to their apt every couple of days to water their plants and keep calling out for Shagnik.

But meanwhile I started enjoying Janaki uncle's company a lot... whenever Janaki and Renu masi would come to visit us, Janaki would play with me as if he's my age and my own friend... run around with me, jump with me... and.... tickle me lots n lots n lots... and i love it all! .... so much as that everytime I'd meet only Renu, I'll ask her 'Janaki?'

So now that Shagnik has returned from India, he'll have to work harder (or rather, play harder) to appease me... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home