Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Filling in the blanks

This week I crossed the 5-poem mark in being able to sing them (with some help with Mom n Dad, of course)...

Here the poems and the parts I can sing (underlined are my words)

One Two
Buck-a-u
Three Four
Shut the door
Five Six
Pickup sticks
Seven Eight
Lay-yem-ste
Nine Ten
A --- BIG --- FAT --- HEN !!!


Ba-ba black sheep
Hey-u-any-ool
Yes-s-yes-s
the-ack-ool

one for the master
on-ame
one for the little boy
who lives down the lane

Remaining three are:
Pat-a-cake (my favorite!)
Wheels on the bus
Old McDonald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home