Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

My First Rodeo Show!

Last night automatically resulted in a very late morning, and by the time Veer’s friends Vijay, Lavanya and Karthik joined it was already noon. We all headed towards Dallas Arboretum. This was a lovely park full of flowers, and the added touch of pumpkins everywhere made it even more beautiful. I’d never imagined there could be so many shapes and sizes of pumpkins alone!
Karthik and I quickly became best pals… so much so that if I couldn’t find him for a while I’d start asking ‘Karthik kaha hai?’ !...

After dinner we split and Veer, Shilpa, Mom and I headed towards Fort Worth downtown to Speedway Rodeo – to see a real Rodeo show. I had slept on the way, but within 15min of the show-start I woke up, and from then own I was mesmerized by all the horses & bulls jumping and putting-up their splendid show.
The best part of the show was – when they invited all the children to come to the arena and cactch the sheep. Now, these were no ordinary sheep – they looked really big and mean, but my Mom took me to the arena, and we ran around chasing the 2 sheep along with all the kids. It was a looooot of fun!!!
Before heading back home, all four adults tried the mechanical bull outside the Rodeo while I kept jumping on my stroller shouting ‘Jump jump jump!’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home