Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

First three days at Home

A number of Firsts during the last 3 days…

Sunday
First time I came home
First time I rode in a car
First time I felt the cold natural breeze that my mom was trying to protect me from
First time I played with my mom for more than 30 min continuously without dozing off

Monday
First time I went to visit my pediatrician… & got my first vaccination.
First time I saw tears in my mom’s eyes when the lab technician at the hospital was not taking care while drawing my blood for a test
First time I sprayed poop all over my mom.. and later my grand-pa… both while they were changing my diaper ☺
First time I got wet (only a couple of drops though) in the rai

Tuesday
First time guests came to specifically see me (Seema & Srini)
First time I slept for about 3 hours continuously… of which my mom didn’t waste even a second in staying awake.
First time I slept in my own crib (yoo hoo!)
First time my dad changed my diaper, after playing assistant to my mom at a number of other occasions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home