Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

'Seeing' the World !

Two weeks since I was born. I've slowly started opening my eyes. Everyone is always eager to capture the moment when I'd open my eyes without start crying the moment later.

Well, today Dad's cousin Mamta and her husband Rajesh (my Mamta Bua and Rajesh Fufaji) visited us.

With my Rajesh Fufaji (Uncle)

Of all the people who I've met so far, Mamta bua took the most care in carrying me... i liked it :-)

With my Mamta Bua (Aunt)Dad eagerly capturing my open eyes :-)With my Mamta Bua (Aunt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home