Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Ria... what's that?

For the n'th time, I heard someone complimenting my mom on my name... and
then asking, what does it mean?
Well, so here's the low-down on my name:

Ria/Rhea/Riya

Indian - Singer
Indonesian - Cheerful, Delightful
Latin - River Stream
Greek Mythology - Mother of Zues, the supreme ruler of Gods
Spanish - Mouth of a River

Of course, the real reason why I ended up with this name... is still a
mystery to me. But it's definitely a co-incidence that I was born in a
hospital by a river (East River), and my first home is also by a river
(Hudson).

:-)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool ria its so suprising that u know so much abt ur name anywayz i will let u know one more thing

priya and riya

except for 'p' everything is same


sajjan masi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home