Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Meeting Hollywood Superstars

Forget meeting, I couldn’t even see a single moviestar when we visited Hollywood today. We started by meeting one of Mom’s friends Laxmi-Priya in Torrence, then drove to Malibu where a major accident had blocked our way to the temple. We went on to Malibu beaches, and drove down on PCH to Santa Monica, before cutting across to Beverly Hills and Hollywood. After a little time on the strip and the new Kodak Theatre, we headed back to Irvine. Wish we had lesser time in the car and more outside! Well, at least we covered the usual touristy stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home