Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Heaven Part-2

I've already introduced to SeaWorld - the first Heaven I visited in US. Today my parents took me to the second place I've termed as Heaven - Disneyland!

Frankly, I had no clue what Disney really meant. Mom had been chanting the name for a few weeks now, everytime we found Dad working on the weekend, Mom would prompt me to go to him and say 'Disney chalo'!

So today we reached Anaheim - the magical suburb of LA that houses all the cool theme parks on the west coast. Reaching the entrance of Disney took a long time, but once we got there, it was non-stop fun.

We went on a few rides, I got to meet three of Disney Princesses in person, ran around Tom Sawyer's iland, saw the Pirates of the Carribean show (which was my first ride ever!)... met a few other Disney characters including Goofey, Mickey and Tigger, saw the Parade on Main St. twice, and headed back home just when the Park closes at 11pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home