Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"Happy to you" Papa

Huggy huggy Today we celebrated Papa's Happy to you... Mom made a wonderful pumpkin cake (with the halloween not far!), and after Dad returned from work, we went down to a nice little Italian restaurant called Villa Nova at Newport Beach. Mom had planned ahead and got us nice oceanside table. Harshita Mami was also with us, and we all surprised Dad with yet another souffle cake.

Well, Dad's B'day was only part of the fun. The real fun was - there was this really cute boy abt 8 mo. older than me sitting with his family on the next table. We started playing with each other, starting with hi-fi(s) and lots of peek-a-boo and laugther. His cheeks were so chubby, I kept pulling them!




Want some of my breadsticks?Celebrations coming to an end…Playtime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home