Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Dallas - Day Two

Busy busy day since morning. Dad was extremely occupied in his work, so he dropped Mom and me to Anjana masi’s house. Now my concept of ‘house’ is the small apartment we have in NY. By that standards, this looked like a mansion to me! Anjana is also Mom’s childhood friend, and at her place I loved the space to run around.
After lunch Silpa picked us up and took us to her dance classes. This was my first introduction to classical Indian dance Kuchipudi, and where there is dance there is fun for me. I kept following the teachers instructions along with shouting – one, two, three four…. !
Later in the evening we went to Masala Wok for dinner and slept really late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home