Ria's DreamWorld

Welcome to this wonderful li'l world of mine! Hi, I am Ria Sanghvi, a li'l baby all excited at arriving in this world! Unlike you all 'smart and fun-loving' kinds, I like to cry, poop, whine, stink, act cute, suck, laugh, crib, act dumb and wet anything and everything. Here's a glimpse into my world, as I know and imagine it.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Celebrating Diwali in a different fashion

As we were away from home, we celebrated Diwali differently.
We visited Temecula Valley – the only sweet spot in So.Cal. ideal for wineries. We visited three different wineries, and everywhere I was the only kid around.

We then drove to the Old Town of Temecula, which is still setup just the way western towns were hundreds of years back – it was very amusing!

Finally we drove back to Artesea where we went to two adjacent temples (I think one was North Indian and the other South Indian)… participated in the customary Diwali puja, and headed back home after Dinner.

Not the usual Diwali, but fun nonetheless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home